Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integreation (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
All about managing tags
How to bulk import recordings
How to use and share Highlights
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Candidate profile overview
The candidate profile contains all the information about each candidate, as well as their activity.
To access a candidate's profile, click on the candidate's name from anywhere in Great Question, and then click View full profile.
About the candidate profile
- Lists the candidate's name, email, and attributes.
- Lists the actions related to the candidate profile such as screener completion, being shortlisted, invitations, and more.
- Lists all interviews that the candidate has participated in.
- Lists all the candidate's recordings.
- Lists all responses to past screener questions.
- Lists all the studies the candidate has participated in.
- Lists all content that has been attached to this section of the candidate's profile.
- Lists observations made about the candidate.
- Observations are quotes or notes that you think may be useful to you or your teammates in the future.
- Lists all highlights created from interviews with the candidate.
- Highlights are important sections that were highlighted and created from interviews or clips.
- Choose when the candidate can be contacted.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!