Table of Contents
How to Send Incentives
Updated by Billy Dowell
There are two different ways to send incentives to your participants upon successful completion:
- Through automation (depending on the study type), or manually upon review.
Sending incentives automatically
This option is only available for Customer Interview studies.
Once you've published your study:
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Automation.
- Enable Send invitation reminders to candidates who do not respond after 24 hours.
Sending incentives manually
Once participants have completed an interview or task, they'll be pushed to the Completed column in the study participant table. From there:
- You can review their interview/submission.
- Check the box next to their name, and you will have the option to click Send thanks..., in the top right corner.
- Review the details in the email, and click Send thanks when ready.
You can also manually mark the participant as complete, and then opt to send the incentive at the same time.
What does the process look like for participants redeeming their incentive through Great Question?
- You can check out a step by step preview here.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!