Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integreation (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
All about managing tags
How to bulk import recordings
How to use and share Highlights
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
- All Categories
- Google Integration
Updated by Billy Dowell
Integrate Great Question and Google Workspace
Add Google Workspace if you are using Google Calendar to track your busy schedule, Google Mail to send email, or both.
Integrating Google Workspace allows you to schedule your interviews within Great Question and have that information shared directly to your calendar, as well as view current events to help prevent overbooking.
More on using the Great Question Scheduler here.
- Go to your account.
- Click on Integrations.
- Find Google Workspace and click on Connect + to the right.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google Account.
- Once signed in, approve all permissions for the integration and click Allow.
- Enable or disable Make available on account if you want to allow other users to send from your email for study emails.
- Any empty checkboxes requesting permissions must be checked in order for the integration to work.
- Google Workspace and Calendly can both be integrated at the same time, allowing either to be used when creating a new Customer Interview study.
- Google Workspace and Microsoft cannot both be integrated at this time.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!