Table of Contents
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Updated by Billy Dowell
Using a Shortlist
Once you are ready to start adding candidates to your newly published study, it is time to create a shortlist.
A Shortlist is the list of candidates, also known as participants once they have been added, that you want to invite to participate in your study. Invites will not be sent to shortlisted participants until you are ready to send them.
To add candidates from the study:
- Start from the Participants tab.
- Click on one of the three buttons: Import new list, Add existing candidates, or Invite via link OR Click on Add Candidates and select an option from the dropdown list.
- Follow the steps in this guide for each option.
- Once you have followed the steps in the mentioned guide, and you have your new list of candidates added to your study, you can check the box next to Name and click Send when you are ready to send out the invites.
To add candidates from the Candidates page:
- Search and filter out the candidates you want to add.
- Check the box next to Name OR Check the box next to the name of the candidates you want to add.
- Click Shortlist in the top right.
- Type in or select the study that you want to add them to.
- Confirm the details.
- Click Shortlist.
What else can I do with a shortlist?
- Export CSV – Choose this option if you want to create an external file containing only the candidates from the shortlist.
- Mark as invited – Choose this option if you want to manually mark certain, or all, candidates as already invited to the study.
- Mark as started – Choose this option if you want to manually mark certain, or all, candidates as already started the study.
- Remove – Change your mind? Choose this option if you want to remove any, or all, candidates from the study.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!