Table of Contents
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Updated by Billy Dowell
Adding consent forms to your account
If you have additional legal requirements for participating in your studies, you can add custom consent forms or NDAs to your account to use for your studies.
Once attached, candidates will have to view and sign your document before being able to book a time, complete a survey, or start a task.
Only an option for users with Admin level permissions on Business and Enterprise plans.
How to add a consent form
- In account settings, click Legal.
- Click Attach file.
- Attach your consent form (must be a PDF).
- Optional: Click Set as default to make the custom consent form the default for all studies.
- Optional: Add other fields that you want required for your participants to fill out:
- Name, email, job title, and/or address. Signature is always required.
What does this look like for the participant?
Where can I find the signed consent form?
- You can access the participant's profile and look for Consent, just above Studies.
- Click Download PDF.
Consent form FAQ
- What happens if a candidate has already signed the same consent form on a previous study?
- For every study that has a consent from, the candidate will be required to view and offer a digital signature before they can proceed with the study.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!