Table of Contents
How do I search for a candidate?
Updated by Billy Dowell
Search for a candidate
There are two ways to find candidates within your account:
- Using the search bar and using filters.
For both options, start by selecting Candidates from the menu bar on the left.
Using the Search Bar:
- Click into the search bar, just under All Candidates.
- Start typing the candidate's first name, last name, or email address.
- Matching candidates will automatically be filtered as you type.
- Click + Filter to open the dropdown menu.
- Either type in the attribute that you would like to filter by, or select one from the list.
- Once you have found the attribute you would like to use, type or select the options of that attribute you would like to apply.
- If you want to view your participant list with no filters, click the Clear icon on the far right, or click the X next to the filters you want removed.
Some things to do with your candidates after searching:
- Shortlist them to a study by checking the box next to Name, or the boxes next to the candidates you want selected, and then clicking Shortlist at the top right.
- Invite them to opt in to your panel by checking the box next to Name, or the boxes next to the candidates you want selected, and then clicking Send at the top right.
- Export them into a CSV by checking the box next to Name, or the boxes next to the candidates you want selected, and then clicking Export CSV at the top right.
Only users with Admin level permissions can export candidates to a CSV.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!